Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Val Special :)












Happy valentine to all my dear blog visitors,i hope you all are having fun at the moment,for me it was fun here,i had a great time today though i worked. Am sure you guys will be little confused about my hair,yes it is me,since its val,i really wanted to look different and i thought of what to do,i went on you tube and checked on what i can do with my dreadlock differnt from all the styles,i would have loved an updo,but my medium length dread didnt agree :D,after all the searches on what to do,i finally came up with hair extension,all this while i didnt know i could braid on my dread,oh my Gosh!!! i love the outcome,it came out sooo beautiful.noone will know i have dreads under my braid,i used light brown colour,loving it so much,i could make whatever style with it,updo and many more.
i hope you love my new look.....keep enjoying your day.....kisses and hugs
BAG~ZARA
SHOE~EBAY
PANT~ZARA
SHIRT~NEW LOOK
WATCH~CASIO
ACCESSORIES~ASOS

1 comment: