Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

BLUE BLACK KERRY WASHINGTON INSPIRED

Hello lovelies,its been like ages,i really miss blogging..as you all know,life with its ups and downs sometimes,got a not very pleasant news about a friend from home,which got me a little bit down,but believe me,am fine and better now.life must continue.
So,how are you guys doing? hope great.Just over the weekend,i was at a friend's birthday outing,and i was so confused of what and what  to wear,so i tought of checking out my current favourite actress and a fashionista ..Kerry Washington,she has been my inspiration of late,she is amazingly simple,cute and classy.So i saw her outfit in a recent event that caught my attention,a navy blue dress and a simple black pump shoe,so i taught of getting the look for my friends birthday,but i added a touch of red waist belt from NEWYORKER STORE for 15$,a red clutch for 25$ and my black pump for 50$ at ASOS.
catch ya all later,enjoy your week...xoxo




i love her look

2 comments: