Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Funny but Inspiring:)

Sup lovelies,saw this today,and  i laughed my stomach out,sincerely,it is funny,but with a second thought,i saw it as a message for myself and my lovlelies here,i had actually one time or the other wished i was thin figured,there are times i wished my boobs were medium sized :D,because sometimes i get so tired of the big size sometimes,especially when i wear a body con top or dress...lol,inspite of that people compliment me every now and then,....they are so nice they say,some say it fits women in most of our clothes when you are big b....sted....hehehhe....while some small,some dont even have at all,so dearies,appreciate how you look,fat,thin,curvy,figure8,figure7:),name it,we are all unique,but eat healthy,exercise and stay sexy in any shape you got.Goodnight,goodmorning and love you all....ciao! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment